After A Fall Injury, Don’t Shortchange Yourself
A visit to the post office, an office building, a medical clinic or Walmart should be safe. You should not have to worry about hazardous conditions, such as slippery floors, torn carpet, broken floor tiles or poorly-lit areas. You should be able to go in, do your business and go home in the same physical shape in which you arrived.
Unfortunately, sometimes maintenance crews are careless or store displays are in the way of clear passage through the aisles. If you were injured in a public place or on someone else’s property, it is important to discover why your slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall incident occurred. When you enlist the help of attorney Jody D. Peterman, accident reconstruction will be a critical part of preparing your premises liability claim for compensation.
Turn To A Trusted Local Lawyer Who Takes On Challenging Cases And Wins
Attorney Peterman is a local premises liability lawyer who is determined to help every client fight for compensation for:
- Medical bills to cover treatment for your broken ankle, back injury or head injury
- Related expenses, such as transportation for medical care
- Lost wages or replacement financial support to continue to provide for your family after your injury
- Pain and suffering, both physical and emotional
Sometimes taking on a premises liability claim means squaring up with insurance companies. Or, it may mean confronting a corporate giant after a slip-and-fall accident happens in one of our town’s Walmart stores. Mr. Peterman has what it takes to prevail against the legal teams that defend Walmart and other property owners where our clients suffer fall injuries.
How Did It Happen? We Are Determined To Find Out.
Beware a quick settlement offer from Walmart or any other property owner. This is a common tactic to avoid paying fair compensation. Attorney Peterman is ready to fight for you after you have suffered an injury in a store or other location for any reason, including:
- A slippery floor where a spill had not been cleaned up
- A collision with a poorly placed display of canned goods
- Merchandise falling from a shelf
- Any dangerous circumstances putting shoppers or visitors at risk of injury
Even if your case seems complex or hard to handle, Jody D. Peterman, LLC, is here to advise you. We have helped many people obtain settlements and verdicts in challenging premises liability cases. Reach us by email or by phone at 229-588-2608 to schedule your free consultation.